Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time flies when your pregnant!!

I have now realized how fast the 1 week appointments can arrive. I completely missed posting after the last one. We went to the doc on the 29th of November. The ultrasound tech did the scan and we found out that Baby A is head down. I was soooo excited. That means we can try for a vaginal delivery. Baby B was transverse meaning side to side. I did ask if they thought she would go head down after Baby A got out of the way or if they thought she would go feet first. Of course, they don't know and I didn't really expect them to know for sure, but I was hoping they could give me an idea. They would not measure the babies this time. They were only checking breathing practice and heartbeat. They will weigh them on the 6th of December....which beings me to that appointment.

We went this past Monday (without daddy....he had to unload cows!!!) but we took Jennifer's youngest son. He just had some nose surgery so he was out of school. We found Baby A head down still and way down at that!!! Baby B was transverse while the tech was in there but when the doc got in there she was head down kinda bent over. I'm telling you these babies get in weird positions!!! Well, doc did say we can go for a vaginal delivery still because he is sure Baby A won't move now. We are scheduled for 6am on January 8th if we don't go earlier!!! Baby A weighs 5lb 1 oz and Baby B weighs 5 lb 2 oz. They have been basically the same size every time. They were practicing their breathing and are growing very well!! We go back on Monday the 13th for breathing check and heartbeat check!! Hopefully I won't forget to post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment