Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Do!


Today was a special day for all of us!!! It was Family Commitment Sunday at Jeffrey and Jennifer's church. They were making a commitment to raise their children to love God and it was awesome!!! I made that commitment with my children and I think it is very important. They were beautiful up there on stage holding the babies. They looked at the babies in awe. I know they love them beyond measure!!!! I am happy they let me be a part of the day!! When the preacher was talking to the audience about how we should be there for the babies and it's our responsibility to help teach the children I also responded with a 'we do' response. I want to be in their lives and they have a special place in my heart so I have to do my part too!!!

1 comment:

  1. What is the award?! LOL!! I am just now seeing this...only 4 years later! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete